The intentions of this website are:
- To motivate me to be a better landscape architect and encourage others to become landscape architects by passing the California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects.
- To be used as an online resource by myself and anyone else interested in the California Supplemental Exam for Landscape Architects.
- I learn best when I am teaching others. By improving my understanding of the basic skill set required for landscape architects, I can help you prepare for and pass the California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects.
- Learn how to make a useful and informative blog.
- To provide reliable, informative and organized information about California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects.
My goals are to:
- Help as many people as possible become registered landscape architects in California. (I will continue to maintain this website and make sure it has the most relevant information possible.)
- Do my best to respond to every question about the CSE for landscape architects to the best of my ability.
- Find out the best resources for passing the California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects and share them with you.
- Be the NUMBER ONE California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects preparation resource.
This website is NOT:
- An official Landscape Architect Technical Committee website or an affiliate thereof. Again, this site is not endorsed by the LATC.
- Made for making money. Although you will see products for sale here, their purpose is to help you pass your California Supplemental Exam for landscape architects, not for scamming or stealing your money, which I know is tight for all of us right now.
Thank you for your support and for using this site as your trusted CSE for LA’s prep resource.